DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is defined as information which can be used to identify an
individual, either directly (name, date of birth, address) or indirectly (IP addresses, cookies et al). Further details of the definition of personal data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Officer’s web page.
Please read all of the following information carefully.
By using our Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
Your privacy as our customer is very important to us.
We aim to always respect your data protection rights in compliance with the latest Data Protection Laws.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information.’
We share your payment information with Barclaycard as our payment processor. We share your Order Information with our shippers to enable delivery of your products.
We do not share client personal data with third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so or to ensure the successful delivery of services to you.
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on or via our Site.
- This includes information provided at the time of requesting products, services or information from us;
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email);
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone.
- We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us;
- Information that you provide to us by completing survey
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site including the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, or information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with the Act.
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Storage of your Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in connection with the shipping of your product.
All information you provide to us via email or our Site is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
Google Analytics is used by us to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical (non-personal) data about a user’s browsing actions and patterns. This information is anonymous and is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.